New to the Kalamazoo Area, an exciting recycled pallet creation competition and event!
Recycled pallets will be transformed into amazing projects from wall art to furniture.
PalletPalooza™ is celebrating the recycled pallet trend with a competition and awards event. PalletPalooza™ will benefit Goodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan and its mission to provide employment, education, training, and support services to individuals and families so they can achieve self-sufficiency.
The main feature of PalletPalooza™ is the recycled pallet creation competition.
How It Works
- Makers enter PalletPalooza pallet creations May 22-June 30, 2017 online.
- Creations will be on display throughout the Kalamazoo Area July 24-August 9, 2017.
- The top five in each category will be announced August 3, 2017 and online public voting will begin.
The public vote decides 1st & 2nd Place Winners in each category. Grand Prize Winner selected by the Judges.
- Winners to be announced and prizes award PalletPalooza Day August 12, 2017.
- The public selects a 1st and 2nd place winner in each category:
FURNITURE • SIGNS • ART & DECOR • FUNCTIONAL • INSPIRE ONLINE.
The overall Grand Prize winner was selected by our judges.